Got Questions? TruShine window cleaning Got Answers!
What is your terms and conditions?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“We” or “our” or “TWC” refers to TruShine Window Cleaning Ltd. “You”, “your” or “the client” refers to the customer receiving the service(s) detailed.
– Any special accommodation has to be reviewed and accepted by management staff prior accepting the proposal.
– Quotations are valid for 30 days, and accepted only in writing by signature and will subject to the Terms and Conditions herein on the day of services.
– All work shall be completed in workmanship like manner, and if applicable, in compliance with all building codes and other applicable laws.
– TWC warrants that it is adequately insured for injury to its employees and other incurring loss of injury as a result of the acts of its employees.
– TWC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on the website immediately.
– All windows must be closed on day of service. Any open windows which cannot be closed will not be washed.
– You must ensure that all items to be cleaned are structurally sound prior to cleaning; TruShine Window Cleaning LTD reserves the right to photograph and/or notate any areas not structurally sound, and will notify the client prior to services being performed.
– Full access is required on the day of the clean/repair. We are unable to move any obstacles which may inhibit cleaning or repair. Should partial access on the scheduled day reduce the extent of the clean/repair, we reserve the right to charge for a percentage of the windows/repair completed. If no access is
available the day of the scheduled clean/repair, a $100 trip fee charge will be incurred.
– We will not clean any windows we consider to be inaccessible or unsafe on the day of the clean.
– External glass surfaces will usually be washed with pure water from water fed poles, and will be left to dry naturally.
– A window or door is defined as any part which consists of frame, sill, sash and glass, made of wood, aluminum, steel or UVPC.
– Sills made of brick, tile, stone, or any material other than listed above (wood, aluminum, steel or UVPC) may damage our brushes, and will not be washed.
– TWC has 24 Hours Streak FREE Guarantee on all of our window cleaning packages.
– Although pressure washing will remove most stains from patio, paths, and driveways, some marks may not be removed by this process.
– We require access to an external water supply to complete any pressure washing services.
_ Client is responsible to cover/ remove all valuable outdoor furnitures or there will be a $150 additional fee to remove furniture (TruShine window cleaning is not responsible for any damages made by chemicals to any outdoor furnitures or appliances)
– TWC has 3 days guarantee on premium pressure washing Package only.
– Basic gutter cleaning is restricted to the gutters, and does not include Hauling away the debris and repair or replacement of any parts of the gutter or down spouts. An additional cost may incur for these items if necessary.
– Gutter cleaning entails only the cleaning out of the inside of the gutter by leaf blower during the summer/spring and by gutter scoop during the winter/fall. It does not include the cleaning of any exterior surface of the gutter. This service can be provided for an additional cost.
– TWC has 15 days guarantee on All gutter cleaning packages.
– We do not accept liability for any unforeseen circumstances or damages caused during the services provided. This includes but is not limited to chemical reactions caused to nearby substrates not identified prior to the commencement of services by the client.
– We reserve the right to Not accept any awning cleaning service if the substrate is more than 5 years old or it does not pass our initial inspection.
– TWC has 24 hours guarantee on all awning cleaning services.
RESCHEDULING, PAYMENTS, CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY:
– Postponement of any service will require 48 hour notice from the client before any scheduled date . Notice under 48 hours or upon arrival of technicians on the scheduled day will be charges a $100 trip fee.
As our cleaning and repair processes apply throughout the year, weather conditions will not be accepted as reason from the client to postpone our scheduled service.
– In the rare instance of weather conditions where we deem it unsafe conditions for our employees, or our cleaning or repair services are inoperable, we will endeavor to provide you with as much notice as possible and reschedule the service. TruShine cannot be held liable for any delay in services due to material shortage, or any other circumstances beyond its control.
– Payments are due upon receipt, therefore TWC reserves the right to request all client’s credit card information or $100 deposit to schedule the service appointment. all payments may be made on the day of service in the form of cash, check or credit card. The method of payment may be in person, over the phone, or using our Online payment platform.. In addition TWC does require 50% deposit on all jobs that requires material to be purchased.
– Postal payments for all commercial accounts may be remitted to TruShine Window Cleaning LTD, 10515 Southwest FWY, Ste E-06 Houston, TX 77074.
– TruShine reserves the right to refuse service to any customer with any outstanding balances.
– In the event of dispute over payment, it is the clients responsibility to prove that payment in full has been made and cleared plus any cost incurred in debt recovery including late payment charges.
– We reserve the right to terminate your account without prior notice, and terminated accounts will not re-qualify for any introductory offer if the account is re-opened.
– Late fee schedule is as follows:
1. All residential accounts that are Past 10 calendar days of completed services day, 10% of total invoice.
2. All Commercial account that are past 30 calendar days of completed service day, 10% of total invoice.
3. In the event that the client shall fail to pay any invoices within 60 days of completion of services, TruShine may file a claim with the county clerk and/or submit the invoice to collections, and Client will be responsible for all collection agencies, Lawyers and Court Fees, If their invoice has been submitted to collection.
– All sales on services are final and no refund will be rendered in the exception of damaged material.
– Residential contracts require 7 days written notice from the client prior to termination.
– Less the required period of notice to terminate any contract will incur the full charge of any scheduled work.
– All sales and cleaning services are subject to TAX, per Texas state law.
– If we schedule a trip for a complaint by the client, and it is determined that TruShine completed the services to our standard of satisfaction, the client will be charged a $100 trip fee.
– We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without notice. A copy of our current terms and conditions is available upon request.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement by accepting this proposal, Electronically or in writing.
LAST UPDATED ON 05/11/2022
What is Rain free Guarantee?
Here at TruShine window cleaning we understand how important it is for you, after we clean your windows there are no steaks left behind; therefore we offer 48 hours Rain free guarantee. Rain free guarantee means if you find any kind of streak or smudges on your window up to 48 hours after the service, we will send our window cleaning technician back to solve the problem. Rain free guarantee by any chance does not mean that we are guaranteeing that we wont have rain in Houston area for the following 48 hour.
What is the TruShine Window Cleaning Process?
Our proprietary process was designed to remove the dirt and contaminants that can permanently damage your windows over time. TruShine window cleaners begins by scrubbing your windows to detach hard water buildup, bird droppings, tree sap, mold spores, scaling and other contaminants which can be deep in the microscopic pores of the glass. Once loosened, the contaminants and cleaning agents are squeegeed off allowing your windows to be smooth as… well, clean glass. With these contaminants removed, your windows will stay clean longer.
How often should I clean my windows?
This depends primarily on your environment. One of TruShine Window Cleaning expert technicians can provide you with an assessment and design a program for you that will keep you windows looking great year round while improving their long-term durability. That being said, most of our residential customers prefer to have our proprietary window cleaning process done at least twice per year, while most commercial customers prefer monthly or bi-weekly service.
Do you clean the inside and outside of windows? What about the draperies?
Of course TruShine Window Cleaning cleans both sides of the windows. We are committed to excellence and cleaning only one side of the windows simply wouldn’t provide the great service we enjoy giving to you. Our technicians can usually work around draperies, blinds, furniture, etc. In the event we cannot, your Window Cleaning technician will inform you in advance.
Are your cleaning products safe?
TruShine Window Cleaning uses only biodegradable cleaning agents that will not damage your home, fabrics, or flooring and are safe for humans and pets.
Do you clean windows year round?
TruShine Window Cleaning can clean your windows in nearly all weather conditions, including cooler weather and light rain. We only pause for heavy, driving rains or high winds. It is our year round service that keeps our customers delighted.
Do you do post-construction window cleaning?
Post-construction window cleaning is one of trushine’s areas of expertise. Our highly trained window cleaning technicians are trained to remove construction stickers, grime, concrete, overspray, and other types of dirt normally found on construction sites. Improper cleaning of these types of foreign substances can permanently damage windows before the property is even occupied. Trushine Window Cleaning technicians will leave sparkling, clean windows without harming them.
How soon can I get an estimate?
Our window cleaning Experts can provide you with Free, No obligation Estimate within 24 hours in Greater Houston Area.
Does TruShine clean Gutters? How much is it?
TruShine window cleaning offers variety of services, Gutter cleaning is also being among all the services we offer.
Once we see the property, we can give you an quote. But as a baseline, prices start at:
1 story home = $125
2 story home = $150
3 story home = $280
Commercial buildings vary in too many ways, so for your free quote, please contact us.
However, keep in mind, not all homes, or gutters are alike. As a result, in some cases, additional charges may apply. For your most accurate, and FREE, quote, contact us with your address and we’ll be happy to provide same day service!
Do I have to be home to have my gutters cleaned?
We know you’re busy, which is why we don’t require you to be home to receive a quote or for the gutter cleaning. If you’re a homeowner, we’ll leave leave a bill in your mailbox or email it to you.
How long does cleaning take?
While it depends on the home and the state of the gutters or windows, it typically takes 30 minutes to few hour for TruShine window cleaning’s Expert technicians to finish the cleaning.
Are you insured?
Yes we are insured.
What forms of payment do you accept?
TruShine Window Cleaning accepts, cash, check and credit card payments with in structure of our terms and condition.
Does TruShine window cleaning offers any type of discount?
- Houston First responders discount 5%
- Military discount 5%
- First-time shopper $25
- Customer loyalty program 10%
- Senior Discount 3%
- Multi service Discount 10%
- Referral promos $25 Visa Gift Card to you and the person you referred to us
We love to thank all of our customers, therefore we would like to thank all by providing few discounts, as listed above.
Can I Schedule my service now?
Short answer is YES, and the Long answer is TruShine Window Cleaning has created a generic price chart which can be selected and scheduled thought this affiliated link within minutes.
One More Question?
We realize you may have more questions than these that are asked frequently. If you do, we would love to answer them for you. Give us a call or send us a note and we will be sure to take care of you the TruShine Houston Window Cleaning way.